Saturday, 9 January 2010

Conclusion: One more junk IEEE/IFIP Conference

As Professor A.Z. told us:


I sent a draft to the : Joint Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture 2009 &European Conference on Software Architecture 2009
14 – 17 September 2009

in Cambridge, UK
This conference did not have any review process
My drafts was accepted without any review.
I have a problem now, because my junk draft is now in the Proceedings of the IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture 2009.
Conclusion: One more junk IEEE/IFIP Conference

1 comment:

  1. Sure, there definitely some junk conferences exist in Computer Science. But for the good or we called high-level conference, there also exist some junk papers. Generally, in such conference, I think there are indeed some part of papers are very good, but not all.

    Marc

    ReplyDelete